Pokerstars Zoom - Check it out!More about PZ zoom from pokerstars:
Zoom Cash Games and Tournaments: More poker, less time!Zoom poker is the fast-paced cash game and tournament format where your opponents change every hand. This is because you play against a pool of players, instead of fixed opponents on one table.
Here’s how it works:
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be moved to a new hand, at a new table.
- You can fold at any point when you are facing a bet. You can even click ‘Fast Fold’, which allows you to fold before it’s your turn to act.
- Watch the end of a hand play out by holding the CTRL key when you the click the Fold button
- Available across Hold’em, Omaha and Draw cash games and tournaments. You can even play for free!
Just a quick heads up to everyone. Since Ignition has had 4 updates from 8/22/17 - 9/7/17, there's a couple of important things to understand about future use on Ignition/Bodog/Bovada.
- You must make sure that your table is fully loaded before you load your next table. Meaning, your table can't show 99% loaded. You don't have to wait for a hand to play, but you have to be able to visually see a table with players on it.
- Every time Ignition/Bodog does an update, you'll likely need to reboot your system. They should be forcing a reboot, because the major change they did was they are using java and embedding their software into chrome. Chrome will not clear it's cache on updates of software. They should be forcing a reboot on their updates, but they aren't. So just keep this in mind. We've e-mailed them about this.