Asian Hand Converter now supports Asian Hand Converter gets Pokerrrr2 support which means you can easily run a HUD on this poker app. So enjoy! More popular sites and tracking to be added soon. As always, if you have any suggestions, let us know!
According to their site, Pokerrrr2 is “a free mobile gaming software application for social card gaming enthusiasts who enjoy playing poker with their friends or poker club members”.
Similar to PPPoker and PokerBros, Pokerrrr 2 hosts play money games across the entire player pool, but there are also private tables and clubs where players can participate in real money games by agreement between the club owner and members.
Some of the poker games you can play on Pokerrrr 2 are cash games, sit-n-goes, and multi-table tournaments. There’s no type of fast-fold poker or lottery SNGs on this platform though
Much of the gaming portfolio at Pokerrrr is powered by the in-game currency, known as gold. You can get small amounts of gold by accomplishing certain actions, like joining your first club or logging in with Facebook, but the primary way to acquire it is by purchasing it in the store.
Players can use gold to get play chips and unlock different virtual goodies, like additional card back graphics and nameplate styles to use on the tables. Aside from that, players can also spend gold to host games, create clubs, and access reports of gameplay results.
Full log of new features
DriveHUD 2 Beta Update – v22.214.171.12464:
- Added Pokerrrr2 support – Beta (Asian Hand Converter).
- Added sample size for simple custom stats.
- Fixed issue when user reports headers weren’t updated when user tried to delete a report and report file was already deleted (e.g. user deleted report from outside DH).
- Fixed issues in few stats.
- Fixed issue when popups menu wasn’t closed when user chose some popup at popup builder.