With our latest release of DriveHUD Beta v22.214.171.12423 comes a set of exciting features and functionalities to help you in your online poker game! These include color tagging and hotkeys with custom hand tags + other new features. Let’s take a look at them.
For the color tagging of HUDs, you need to just right-click on any plain text stat box and then select a color. It needs to be a plain stat box, meaning not the 4 color stat boxes. You can tag these on table, or in the hand re-player.
Hotkeys with Custom Hand Tags
Also, for the new hotkeys w/ the custom hand tags, you can right-click on the drop-down list for tagged hands, or just click the combo box there – and you’ll be able to create a new custom tag and set a hotkey for that tag.
So in game, when you use that hotkey, it will grab 3 hands at once, tag and label them all for later review.
Full log of new features
DriveHUD Beta v126.96.36.19923
– Added new HUD config screen option
– Added ability to hide hero hud on table
– Added increase opacity on mouse over option
– Added background color settings for individual stats
– Added custom tagged hand categories
– Added custom hot keys for tagged hand categories
– Added on table HUD color tagging options (right click on plain stat box)
– Added option to hide track conditions meter on table
– Extended HUD label abbreviations to 32 characters