I’m very excited to tell you about one of the latest features in DriveHUD (v126.96.36.1992)– “Bumper Stickers”. This is a fully functional “badge” type system that will place stickers on your HUD related to specific types of detected players tendencies. We’ve included several default bumper stickers to get you started such as:
One and Done – A player who c-bets at a decently high rate, but then gives up on the turn and river too much.
3 for Free – A player who 3-bets a little too much, but folds to a 4-bet too often.
Way too Early – Someone who open raises too wide of a range in early position pre-flop.
And several more…
To edit existing bumper stickers or create ones of your own simply Click on the HUD tab in DriveHUD. And select the tag looking icon on the bottom hand side of the screen (as shown below):
You’ll get the main bumper sticker pop-up that looks like this below:
To create a new bumper sticker simply:
- Click on CREATE NEW at the top.
- Enter a name for your bumper sticker in the sticker name text box. DriveHUD will use the first letter of each word, up to 3 words, to create the bumper sticker abbreviation.
- Enter a description for your new bumper sticker that will appear on mouse over of the sticker. This will help explain what the sticker is in case your forget.
- Choose a color for the sticker by clicking on the color dropper icon.
- Enter some stat ranges that will help trigger this bumper sticker and/or Filters. To add a filter click on the Add Filter button. You can create a filter and click ok when you’re done and it will appear in the bumper sticker screen. To remove the filter, click on the X icon at the top right of the listed filter.
- When you are done, click SAVE. Your new bumper sticker will trigger in your HUD when an opponent has met the stat ranges and/or filters you set.
- NOTE – This newly created bumper sticker will only apply to the currently selected HUD layout.
We’ll be adding some export functions in the next build and abilities to duplicate stickers and poker HUD layouts. Enjoy the new feature! Lots more to come!