A) X-axis Graphing options – You can select which data parameters display on the X-axis of your graph by four options, Hands, year, month, and week.
B) Y-axis Graphing options – You can have your Y-axis data displayed by total dollars won, or by big blinds.
C) Graphing options – When you click on any of the graphing options, it will display or remove them from the graph. SD = Showdown winnings, NSD = Non-showdown winnings, EV = Expected value when all-in.
D) Graph summary – If you mouse over any place on the graph, you’ll see a summary of each line of data you have selected for your graph.
E) Line bar graphs – From this drop-down you can select several graphing options to display.
- Showdown and non-showdown winnings by month, which is the total amount of money you’ve won at showdown compared to winning without showdown.
- Showdown and non-showdown winnings by year, which is the same thing, but displayed by year.
- Money won by cash game type, which will graph how much you’ve won at the different poker games you play.
- Money won by tournament game type, which will graph how much you’ve won by each tournament buy-in and type.
- EV difference to realized EV by month, which will display what your all-in EV should be versus what your actual realized EV was.
F) Pie chart graphs – From this drop-down you can select several pie chart styles graphs.
- Top 20 biggest losing hands show the biggest losing hands you have in order or worst loss.
- Top 20 winning hands, is the same thing, but for the hands you’ve won the most with.
- Money won by position will display how much you’ve won from each general position at the table.
- Bb/100 by time of day will show you when your most profitable hours of play are.