If I use DH2 on two computers, is there a way to combine the stats and results?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. If I use DH2 on two computers, is there a way to combine the stats and results?

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 If I use DH2 on two computers, is there a way to combine the stats and results?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jason.mcgraw
    Participant

If I play on two computers, can the statistics be combined in any way?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

For the first time, I recommend creating a backup file from your old PC then restore on your new one.

How do I backup my database?

For future hands, export the new hand history after very session, then import on your other PC.

kimmoluoma
    Participant

Is there any other way to do it as im combining my db every other month and it is something like 100k hands?

I did try to backup my db and dl it to my other laptop, but importing from this button  DH could not find any new hands.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

The import button only work with HH file. It will not work with the DB zip file.

If you are playing on a site that provide hand history, I suggest copying the files from the processed folder(location found in DH site settings) then import it on your other PC.

If you are playing on a site that does not provide hand history, go to overall report, right click the hand# then export hands for 3rd party. Import the exported hands to your other PC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu