Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

I know you guys keep saying that this has been addressed but it hasn’t. Bumper stickers, regardless of how many hands we tell them to wait before assigning, are still assigning after 1 hand. As a result, with small sample sizes we’re getting ridiculous inaccurate stickers and they’re changing from hand to hand. Can you PLEASE fix this so that they don’t engage until the number of hands we set?

Thanks!

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I haven’t noticed this myself. It was actually addressed recently because they were session specific instead of historical. Now they are historical. They even appear historical for us now even though the hud is only session specific for our stats.

What site do you play and what version do you have? I’m at BetOnline and on version 1606.

I will keep an on them when I hit the tables today to see if I notice anything.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, it was addressed. It’s grabbing from historical data. What version of DH are you using, and one what poker site are you seeing this? Thanks.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Version 1.1.1.1606 on BetOnline

DH Support
    Keymaster

Can you post or send a screenshot of what you’re seeing? You’re 100% sure it’s showing badges before your threshold is set? Is it set to the default of 100 hands?

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I played several hours yesterday and I’m playing with the same version at the same site and I didn’t come across this issue. They are currently working for me as I had always hoped they would.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I played several hours yesterday and I’m playing with the same version at the same site and I didn’t come across this issue. They are currently working for me as I had always hoped they would.

Yeah, we have development check this and it was working ok. We’ll see if we get a log from the OP and take a look though.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Look at AquaBerrySunrise. He’s got 17 hands in the database, they’re all from this session, this is the first time I’ve seen him, and it was earlier tonight. Yet, there’s the whale tag.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hello BellaGrowl,

You’re actually confusing the Player Profile Icons with the Bumper Stickers. In the HUD section in the bottom right corner near Selected Stats you will see 3 small buttons. Choose the middle one. You need to change the minimum sample size for each Player Profile Icon to what you would like them to be. Also prior to doing this make sure the HUD you use is selected and the correct number of players as well.

I hope this helps!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Look at AquaBerrySunrise. He’s got 17 hands in the database, they’re all from this session, this is the first time I’ve seen him, and it was earlier tonight. Yet, there’s the whale tag.

Yeah, that’s a player profile tag, which by default shows up after 15 hands. Badges are those little letter icons that come above the player stats that generally only activate after 100+ hands.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Ok, so indeed I did word it wrong and it’s not the bumper stickers I’m referring to. No, the bumper stickers are working fine for me.

The thing is that I don’t *want* player profile icons engaging after 15+ hands. They’re meaningless at that point. I’ve gone into the internal settings and set it to 50, 100, 150 hands and no matter what I do, the icons engage after just 15 hands.

Can you look into this? I’ve tried this out extensively and no matter what I set/do, they engage after 15 hands which is, of course, an absolutely meaningless sample size and anything the HUD noticed in that time, I would have, too.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey BellaGrowl,

So I just tested this myself and it was working correctly for me. I have my minimum sample set for 50 and the Profile Tag appeared right at 50 hands. Based on the screenshot you posted I will offer a few possibilities.

1. You aren’t selecting the correct amount of players and the right HUD that you use at the table when editing.

2. You aren’t changing the minimum sample for each Profile Tag. Maybe you only changed one or forgot to change one or more.

3. You didn’t save when you were done editing.

4. There is an issue with the Profile Tag when it is not inside the HUD stats box. I chose to put my Profile Tags inside my HUD box along with the stats instead of as a stand-alone.

That is all I can think of at the moment, but it is possible for you to get them to work because I’m using the same version on the same site as you and it’s working correctly on my end. I hope this helps!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu