Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Bumper Stickers Still Activating Immediately

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

Hey BellaGrowl, So I just tested this myself and it was working correctly for me. I have my minimum sample set for 50 and the Profile Tag appeared right at 50 hands. Based on the screenshot you posted I will offer a few possibilities. 1. You aren’t selecting the correct amount of players and the right HUD that you use at the table when editing. 2. You aren’t changing the minimum sample for each Profile Tag. Maybe you only changed one or forgot to change one or more. 3. You didn’t save when you were done editing. 4. There is an issue with the Profile Tag when it is not inside the HUD stats box. I chose to put my Profile Tags inside my HUD box along with the stats instead of as a stand-alone. That is all I can think of at the moment, but it is possible for you to get them to work because I’m using the same version on the same site as you and it’s working correctly on my end. I hope this helps!

Thanks, man. I appreciate you taking the time. I’ll do a trial and error on it in a bit and see if one of these solutions works. I’m positive one will. Clearly it’s something I’m doing wrong on my end.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Hey BellaGrowl, So I just tested this myself and it was working correctly for me. I have my minimum sample set for 50 and the Profile Tag appeared right at 50 hands. Based on the screenshot you posted I will offer a few possibilities. 1. You aren’t selecting the correct amount of players and the right HUD that you use at the table when editing. 2. You aren’t changing the minimum sample for each Profile Tag. Maybe you only changed one or forgot to change one or more. 3. You didn’t save when you were done editing. 4. There is an issue with the Profile Tag when it is not inside the HUD stats box. I chose to put my Profile Tags inside my HUD box along with the stats instead of as a stand-alone. That is all I can think of at the moment, but it is possible for you to get them to work because I’m using the same version on the same site as you and it’s working correctly on my end. I hope this helps!

Thanks, man. I appreciate you taking the time on this. I’ll do a trial and error later on and see what it is that I’m doing wrong. Clearly, it’s something on my end and probably also quite minor as you suggest. I’ll figure it out.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m having trouble seeing BellaGrowl’s latest post in this thread as well as this one. I don’t see an option to view a second page. It says Viewing 1 of 12, but that there is 13(now 14) replies.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Good suggestions MCA. I’d guess the same thing about setting the parameter, but not selecting that HUD actually on the table. That’s the most likely cause.

Do you want a job in our support? 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu