A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    DH Support
    Keymaster

That’s ok. I should have explained your second point better. So the default color and size is what you’re saying. It’s a smaller point, and it’s grey. The default HUDs you get w/ Drivehud are modified from the default. So it’s always been like this. The point about not being able to change color though, I’m not sure what’s going on there on your system. Maybe you can send the HUD file to support and we can take a look. There’s no issue or bug we’ve seen or had anyone report there. I tested mine right now and I can edit the colors fine. So I’m guessing it must be something about the HUD file itself.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is I can’t reproduce it. The good news is everything is working as you’d hope. I went to screenshot the issue so I could post it here and instead everything was working. I’m not sure what caused the issue before, but it’s a non-issue as of now. I was able to easily edit my HUD again. I appreciate the help!

DH Support
    Keymaster

I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is I can’t reproduce it. The good news is everything is working as you’d hope. I went to screenshot the issue so I could post it here and instead everything was working. I’m not sure what caused the issue before, but it’s a non-issue as of now. I was able to easily edit my HUD again. I appreciate the help!

Glad we could use some DH magic to get it resolved. 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu