A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x A Few Minor Issues with DriveHUD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

First of all I want to thank the DriveHUD team for converting my database for me. That was extremely cool of you! I’m all up to date now. Version 1.4.4.2081

I’ve been looking around and I noticed a few minor issues.

1.) When you add a Heat Map prior to a Line Bar Graph to a HUD stat the Line Bar Graph is hidden.

2.) New stats added to the HUD or a Line Bar Graph have a different font. They are not as bold and are grey instead of white in the Line Bar Graph. When you attempt to edit the ranges you can no longer change the color for a specific range in the paint brush icon. It won’t change from grey after you edit the numbers.

3.) If you have no stats in the report section right clicking will not bring up the stat list. Right clicking just brings up Refresh Report. Something may have changed with this that I am unaware of, but how do I select the stats? Right clicking used to do the trick.

Thanks for taking a look at these.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I forgot to mention that the above scenario only occurs when you have no stats selected prior to closing DriveHUD. It occurs after relaunching with no stats on the report line. Every 5-10 launches of DriveHUD the default stats will repopulate the report line. When that happens right clicking works again. I tend to keep the report line empty most of the time. I guess I could keep one stat always shown for now.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I’m also now having regular DriveHUD crashes. This may be system related, but wasn’t occurring very often prior to yesterday when my database was converted and I updated to the newest version. Prior to yesterday I was using version .1990.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I just updated to https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveH…1.4.4.2095.exe

I’ll let you know if I see any changes with the issues.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, you’re welcome on the rebuild. Your database was massive (16 gigs :). They also vacuumed analyzed it and cleaned it up. To your issues:

1) This is intentional, but we added the ability to add heat maps to pop-ups, so this will look a little different now

2) I believe this is because of the auto import of your previous HUDs from older version. We’d need to see the actual system file to verify.

3) Stats list are shown when you right click on the stat column headers. You don’t have any in your screenshot, so it will only list refresh.

Yes, please try .95 and let us know.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

They analyzed it eh? Am I going to start to notice a new opponent who crushes me at the tables? At least let me get a new computer first please. 😀

1.) That is great news. Thanks for adding that! It should help make my HUD appearance look a little cleaner. It’s not easy trying to fit every stat onto the table. lol

2.) Should I send my logs for that issue or some different kind of file? Please specify what file and where it’s located and I’ll send it to Support when I get a chance.

3.) I now understand what I was doing wrong. I was right clicking the black part and not the gray part of the stat line column section. Sorry for the confusion.

4.) I’m still having a high amount of DriveHUD crashes that started after the conversion and upgrade from .1990. Prior to that I rarely had any recently. It happens most often when I close one table out with 8 or more tables open, but I’ve had it happen with less tables open, usually when closing a table while playing at BetOnline. I’m currently keeping less open, but it does still happen a few times per session. Is there something you could check on for this in my files? If so, what file(s) should I send to Support?

Thanks for all of the help!

DH Support
    Keymaster

Vacuum analyzed just means it was cleaned and empty / deleted data was removed. 🙂 We don’t even want to start w/ a play analysis… no comments about your play… yikes. 😉 Just kidding. No one even looked.

Yes, please send us your log, just through the support icon in drivehud and we’ll take a look at your issue. Thanks.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

LOL Yeah, I figured analyzed meant something else other than analyzing my game play. 😀

I’ll send my logs to support when I get a chance. Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, sounds good. Thanks.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Support sent me .2103 this afternoon. I played a little bit at night and didn’t notice any crashes. Many thanks to the team for that!

I just downloaded .2106 from the Two Plus Two forums. I haven’t played with it yet, but I did go into the HUD creator and the add/edit new HUD stat issue is still present for me. Is there anything I can do or is this still being looked at? Please let me know if I need to send over any files. Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Support sent me .2103 this afternoon. I played a little bit at night and didn’t notice any crashes. Many thanks to the team for that! I just downloaded .2106 from the Two Plus Two forums. I haven’t played with it yet, but I did go into the HUD creator and the add/edit new HUD stat issue is still present for me. Is there anything I can do or is this still being looked at? Please let me know if I need to send over any files. Thanks.

I think I’m confused what issue you’re talking about. I thought this was in reference to adding new stats for you on the reports, but you were clicking on the wrong spot.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I apologize for not being more clear. Issue number 2 from the OP is still present.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu