Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table
  5. Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table Reply To: Trouble placing player profile icon ; how to add to player notes off-table

Ubuntufoo
Participant

I did double check that everything was manually reset beforehand.

I’m not sure I like the idea of the software deciding how to profile players for me. If that small feature was optional with a toggle I would prefer it.

Say I’m table selecting and only interested in targeting the high-WTSD fish (which is my concept of a fish) rather than the “reg fish” that have less exploitable WTSD values. I don’t want the software deciding this for me on the basis of their VPIP being an outlier by 0.1 from my parameters. That may be a lousy example of what I’m conveying but basically my concern is the software can mis-categorizing according to my personal definition of the categories, which is all that matters to me.

If I create all new Player Profiles and delete the default ones, will that allow me to bypass the automatic matching you described ?

Thank you for the feedback

Tim

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

Menu