How to setup ClubGG with BlueStacks V5 Emulator and Asian Hand Converter integrated in DriveHUD 2
How to download and setup BlueStacks V5 emulator
For BLUESTACK USERS, The Asian Hand Converter will work with both V4 and V5 versions. You can download either version from the Bluestacks website.
Important: Asian Hand Converter only supports Nougat-32 emulators.
[VIDEO] This is a setup and tutorial guide on how to download and setup BlueStacks Emulator
1. Download the latest BlueStacks V5 emulator here.
2. Install the emulator.
3. Launch the emulator
4. Basic buttons and Settings – on the top, you have the Back, Home, and Recent apps buttons. You can find the same on the lower-right part of the emulator, together with the Settings button.
5. Important: To make sure you’re using BlueStacks 32-bit version (the version supported by Asian Hand Converter), open the multi-instance manager.
6. As shown below, the current instance is in 64 bit, which means we need to make a new one running the 32-bit version. First, click on Stop, then Close.
7. Click on Instance, then select Fresh Instance.
8. On the next window, select Nougat 32-bit from the drop-down menu, then click next.
9. Select the applicable settings for your gameplay, then click Download. Wait for the download to finish.
10. You can now start the 32-bit instance.
How to install and sign up on ClubGG
1. Once you have BlueStacks V5 Emulator installed, click the Play Store from the home screen. (If it’s not immediately showing up on the home screen, check the ‘System Apps’ folder)
2. Search for “ClubGG” at the top.
3. Click on Install and wait for it to finish installing.
4. ClubGG is now installed and you can click on Open or launch it from your emulator home screen.
How to sign up on ClubGG
1. On your emulator, Launch ClubGG.
2. You can Sign up with your email address or sign in with your Facebook / Google Account. In this case, we’ll sign in with a Google Account.
3. After successfully signing in, you’ll now be on the App home screen.
4. Before proceeding to the next steps, close/exit the emulator first.
DriveHUD 2 Setup
1. Launch DriveHUD 2. If you get a prompt to patch BlueStacks instances, then proceed with the patching and skip to Step 6. Otherwise, click on the APPS tab at the top of DriveHUD 2.
3. Asian Hand Converter will be launched and you’ll get a pop-up settings window. Make sure that ClubGG and BlueStacks are checked.
4. As long as your Asian Hand Converter license is active, then there shouldn’t be any additional setup needed. Now you’re all set up and you can load up your poker client and start using Asian Hand Converter.
5. On the Asian Hand Converter pop-up window, click on Patch BlueStacks if the patching has not already been prompted earlier. Click Yes when asked if you want to patch all BlueStacks instances.
6. Afterwards, you’ll get a new info pop-up window. Wait for it to finish identifying and patching all BlueStacks instances.
7. Once patching is done, it will say ‘Done’. You can now open BlueStacks V5 Emulator again (run as Administrator) then ClubbGG app to start playing.
You’ll also get another pop-up window on Asian Hand Converter (List of Emulators) saying your emulator is Ready.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/