How do I re-position my HUD at the table?
If your HUD is out of position, or you’d like to move it to a different location while you’re live on a table, there are two ways to re-position the HUD.
- Left-click on the HUD you want to re-position and drag it to the new position OR
- Right-click on a single HUD element, to just re-position only that element.
- Once you have your HUD positioned how you want it, right-click on the DriveHUD 2 logo at the top center of your poker table, and select Save Hud Position. It will now load in that same location every time you load your hud. Note that it will save for the table type, poker site, and game type. So each table and site will have a unique position.
If you’re HUD keeps coming up out of position and/or not lined up with the correct player:
- If you’re using preferred seating, make sure you have it set at your poker client AND on DriveHUD 2. See KB article on setting preferred seating: https://drivehud.com/dh2-knowledge-base/how-do-i-setup-preferred-seating/
- Make sure that once you move your HUD position, you save it by right-clicking on the DriveHUD 2 logo at the top center of your poker table, and select Save HUD Position.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/