[DH2] How to Launch a HUD on PokerBros with BlueStacks Emulator using Asian Hand Converter integrated in DriveHUD 2
Important: For PokerBros, HUD only works on CLUB GAMES, and NOT on Lobby Games. So you’ll need to create your own club or join one.
For instructions on how to join a private club, click here. You’ll also need to request chips from your agent/Club owner
How to download and setup BlueStacks V5 emulator
For BLUESTACK USERS, The Asian Hand Converter will work with both V4 and V5 versions. You can download either version from the Bluestacks website.
BlueStacks 4 Nougat-32
BlueStacks 4 Nougat-64
BlueStacks 4 Pie-64
BlueStacks 5 Nougat-32
BlueStacks 5 Nougat-64
BlueStacks 5 Pie-64
1. Download the latest BlueStacks V5 emulator here.
2. Install the emulator.
3. Launch the emulator
4. Basic buttons and Settings – on the top, you have the Back, Home, and Recent apps buttons. You can find the same on the lower-right part of the emulator, together with the Settings button.
5. Important: To make sure you’re using BlueStacks 32-bit version (the version supported by Asian Hand Converter), open the multi-instance manager.
6. As shown below, the current instance is in 64 bit, which means we need to make a new one running the 32-bit version. First, click on Stop, then Close.
7. Click on Instance, then select Fresh Instance.
8. On the next window, select Nougat 32-bit from the drop-down menu, then click next.
9. Select the applicable settings for your gameplay, then click Download. Wait for the download to finish.
10. You can now start the 32-bit instance.
How to install and sign up on PokerBros
1. Once you have BlueStacks Emulator installed, click the Play Store from the home screen and sign in to your Google account. (If it’s not immediately showing up on the home screen, check the ‘System Apps’ folder)
2. Search for “PokerBros” at the top and hit Enter on your keyboard.
3. Click on Install and wait for it to finish installing.
4. PokerBros is now installed and you can click on Open or launch it from your emulator home screen.
How to sign up on PokerBros
1. On your emulator, Launch PokerBros and wait for any additional downloads to finish.
2. Click on Register.
3. Fill up your desired username and password and click on Register.
4. Read the Data Safety info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
5. Read the Terms of Service info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
6. You’ll be brought to the login screen (Or you can click on “Login here”) where you can input the details you just registered and click on Login.
7. Again, read the Terms of Service info, scroll down to the bottom, tick the box “I have read…”, and click on Confirm.
8. Complete the process by providing your email address to bind it to your account.
9. After successfully signing in, you’ll now be on the App home screen.
10. Before proceeding to the next steps, close/exit emulator first.
DriveHUD 2 Setup
1. Launch DriveHUD 2. If you get a prompt to patch BlueStacks instances, then proceed with the patching and skip to the NEXT SECTION. Otherwise, click on the APPS tab at the top of DriveHUD 2.
3. Asian Hand Converter will be launched and you’ll get a pop-up settings window. Make sure that PokerBros and BlueStacks are checked.
4. As long as your Asian Hand Converter license is active, then there shouldn’t be any additional setup needed. Now you’re all set up and you can load up your poker client and start using Asian Hand Converter.
How to Launch HUD
1. On the Asian Hand Converter pop-up window, click on Patch BlueStacks if the patching has not already been prompted earlier. Click Yes when asked if you want to patch all BlueStacks instances.
2. Afterwards, you’ll get a new info pop-up window. Wait for it to finish identifying and patching all BlueStacks instances.
3. Once patching is done, it will say ‘Done’.
4. Open BlueStacks Emulator, and from there Open PokerBros. On DriveHUD List of Emulators, the emulator will be listed with a “Ready” label.
Important: HUD only works on CLUB GAMES, and NOT on Lobby Games. So you’ll need to create your own club or join one.
5. For instructions on how to join a private club, click here.
6. Once approved to join a private club, you will find the club on the app home screen. (just scroll sideways to see all the clubs where you can enter).
Click on a club to enter it.
7. Read the Club Promotion Rules, tick the box “I have read…” and click confirm.
8. From here you’ll see all available tables. Click on a table you want to enter. (Note: To be able to play, you’ll need to request chips from your agent/Club owner)
9. Once you start playing, wait for one full hand then the HUD will appear.
The table number will also show up on DriveHUD 2 List of Emulators.
[Workaround] How to fix issue of PC restricted PokerBros tables not showing HUD on Emulators
1. Install Asian Hand Converter version 18.104.22.1682 or higher. You can see the latest version here.
2. Make sure all emulators are closed on your PC.
3. On a real Android Device like smartphones or tablets, download the PokerBros app and login with your PokerBros account.
4. Close PokerBros app on your real device. IMPORTANT: DO NOT LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT – JUST CLOSE THE APP.
5. On your PC, Launch your emulator but DO NOT open PokerBros app yet.
6. Launch Asian Hand Converter and click on Start Catcher.
7. Wait for the opened emulator’s ‘Ready’ status to appear.
8. Launch PokerBros app on emulator, login with your PokerBros account, and play as usual.
You may also get a warning pop-up; just click on OK.
After that you don’t need to open your PokerBros account on a real device.
If you have any further questions or need any setup assistance, please contact support from this page: https://drivehud.com/support/