TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x TWO OUT TWO SITE I USE AREN\'T WORKING

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    chris

Betonline goes off and doesn’t work i try to use ACR and it worked a few times now that isn’t working. Two out of the two sites i use aren’t working what’s going on guys the hud isn’t even popping up on ACR. I thought this program was supposed to be simple to use and compatible with these two sites.

chris

Read the online manual for site setup for ACR. Testing it now to see if it works now that i’ve set up the site with the new version correctly. Betonline was my primary place to play and you didn’t have to set anything up for that one the hud just appeared if this goes through well i apologize for not reading the online manual properly.

chris

Update: ACR is still not working the HUD even after i setup the directory and added it.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, like we’ve said in the forums. BOL made a major update yesterday that broke Drivehud. We are working on a solution and will have an auto update soon. It’s not a easy fix/update.

As far as ACR, double check and make sure your setup is ok. If not, if you send in a log like I suggested in response to your other post we’ll be able to see what’s going on w/ your setup.

chris

I don’t know how to send a log. I did two one for ACR setup and one for the problem with creating custum huds. What i did was i created a custum hud and then went up to the support button hit that and sent you a message with attach long checked. As far as the ACR setup i went to the setup page went to america’s cardroom and it shows where the file directory is and then i pushed apply and went to the support button hit that and sent you a message. I’m not sure if that’s how you send a log but that’s what i did. Will you let me know if you don’t receive them so you can explain how to do it and i’ll try again.

DH Support
    Keymaster

You sent it from the correct place. Just click the support icon and send. We’ll have developers take a look at what’s going on w/ your setup. Thanks.

chris

Has anyone figured out what’s going on with my custom hud’s not saving?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Has anyone figured out what’s going on with my custom hud’s not saving?

Yes, we have an update for that which will be posted today.

chris

I must say this version seems like a good clean version. My ACR HUD is popping up and working well. I can create custom huds and save them and they stay saved now.BOL is working now. I wish you could make a video on how to customize creating a preferred seat. I might have to make a topic/thread so maybe you can explain in detail step by step how to make preferred seating work. When i try to do preferred seating the hud windows go all over the place not placing them by the player they should be by. I don’t understand the new preferred seat button in the hud section either. Otherwise so far so good. Thanks guys i appreciate it and keep up the good work.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I must say this version seems like a good clean version. My ACR HUD is popping up and working well. I can create custom huds and save them and they stay saved now.BOL is working now. I wish you could make a video on how to customize creating a preferred seat. I might have to make a topic/thread so maybe you can explain in detail step by step how to make preferred seating work. When i try to do preferred seating the hud windows go all over the place not placing them by the player they should be by. I don’t understand the new preferred seat button in the hud section either. Otherwise so far so good. Thanks guys i appreciate it and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback. As far as preferred seating, you just have to set it at the poker client and in drivehud. We do have a knowledgebase article and it’s in the manual. If you are stuck though, just create a new thread and we can help you.

How do I setup preferred seating?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu