Tournament length issue

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Tournament length issue

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Tournament length issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ravenrage
    Participant

A number of my tournaments are showing up as negative time lengths.  Not sure what to do with that, included pic to show.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Which poker site are you playing? can you please send us one or two of that MTT to support so we can check this for you.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

ravenrage
    Participant

sure, how do you want me to send it?  it appears to be occurring only on ignition tournaments.  should i send using the original hh i received from ignition or export it from within dh2 itself?  also, should i send it using the dh support message window in dh2 or some other method?  thanks!

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

If possible both. attach the file in your support message so we can check what went wrong.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

ravenrage
    Participant

Sorry for late reply Ed, just back in town.  regarding message above, in the support ticket inside dh2, it doesn’t appear to allow me to attach a hh or any other type file for that matter, it only has check boxes for attaching logs.  How exactly would you prefer to send this to support?  Just let me know and i’ll send it right away, thanks!

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

If you plan to send the HH through DH app, please send us a message then when you receive our reply, attach the HH on your reply.

Or you can attach the HH directly by using the attach file function in our message support page.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu