Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Player X-ray Support
  4. Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

Home Forums Player X-ray Support Still Getting Inaccurate Information From XRay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BellaGrowl
    Participant

It looked like this was resolved but it’s still happening. Notes saying that players folded 77 when they got it in with 35 bb’s instead. Terrible, terrible inaccuracies. Saying that players folded weak hands (QQ, KK) after raising 30% of their stack when no such thing ever happened.

This needs to be addressed ASAP. XRay having issues like this is a huge problem and definitely costing people stacks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It doesn’t sound like you followed the update instructions. I’m surprised any of the notes are working for you honestly. You need to do the following:

Go to to settings in x-ray. Click on delete all notes. click on restore default notes, and then re-run your notes list. A lot of x-ray note issues fixed in this build.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

It doesn’t sound like you followed the update instructions. I’m surprised any of the notes are working for you honestly. You need to do the following: Go to to settings in x-ray. Click on delete all notes. click on restore default notes, and then re-run your notes list. A lot of x-ray note issues fixed in this build.

Oh, no – I very much did make sure I purged all notes preceding the update you’re referring to. Believe me, you have problems in there. It’s so inaccurate and so vague that I’m considering just turning it off as it’s doing more harm than good. Please, take a look. It repeatedly says players folded in spots they didn’t. It repeatedly refers to a guy holding KK as calling a river bet with no made hand. KK is, in itself, a made hand.

Come on…let’s step it up.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

If I have Xray open and on my Ignition profile, purge and rerun the database, will it erase my BetOnline notes, too or will it just clear and start from scratch with Ignition (as there’s no history on villain anyway)?

DH Support
    Keymaster

It doesn’t sound like you followed the update instructions. I’m surprised any of the notes are working for you honestly. You need to do the following: Go to to settings in x-ray. Click on delete all notes. click on restore default notes, and then re-run your notes list. A lot of x-ray note issues fixed in this build.

Oh, no – I very much did make sure I purged all notes preceding the update you’re referring to. Believe me, you have problems in there. It’s so inaccurate and so vague that I’m considering just turning it off as it’s doing more harm than good. Please, take a look. It repeatedly says players folded in spots they didn’t. It repeatedly refers to a guy holding KK as calling a river bet with no made hand. KK is, in itself, a made hand. Come on…let’s step it up.

One of the notes you referred to, doesn’t even exist anymore, so I’m pretty sure you didn’t click to restore default notes. Step 1 is purge. Step 2 is click restore default notes. Step 3, re-run note writing.

We’ve run a ton of tests w/ the notes, and while no system is perfect, we haven’t found any inaccuracies.

DH Support
    Keymaster

If I have Xray open and on my Ignition profile, purge and rerun the database, will it erase my BetOnline notes, too or will it just clear and start from scratch with Ignition (as there’s no history on villain anyway)?

It will erase any XRAY notes for all sites. Any notes you have written, it will not erase.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Ok, I followed your directions to the letter and already, I can see differences in notes on my hand replayer…which is pretty cool in and of itself. As far as I can tell, this is working as you intend on both BetOnline and Ignition now.

Thanks for following up with me.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Things are definitely fixed and moving in the right direction after this most recent update. I’m getting phenomenal street by street notes on villain, some of which don’t appear anywhere in NoteCaddy or NoteTracker. The fact that everything can be fully customized on top of what’s “in the box” right now is just amazing. Great, great work on this over the Holidays.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Things are definitely fixed and moving in the right direction after this most recent update. I’m getting phenomenal street by street notes on villain, some of which don’t appear anywhere in NoteCaddy or NoteTracker. The fact that everything can be fully customized on top of what’s “in the box” right now is just amazing. Great, great work on this over the Holidays.

That’s great. We have a very dedicated team working to make x-ray and DH the best on the market. Nothing happens over night, but we’ll continue to improve the products. We appreciate your feedback, even when it’s harsh, but just have a little faith also. 😉

BellaGrowl
    Participant

I don’t mean to be harsh at times but I’m a very direct – and at times – overly demanding person. In fairness, I treat myself with the same directness and judgement. More than it’s directed at others, even.

If you didn’t have a legitimately quality product here and some GREAT, innovative ideas, I wouldn’t say anything. It wouldn’t be worth it. Consider my interest and demand in your product as a compliment as it’s simply a side effect of me caring about it. Your HUD directly leads to profit and I appreciate the work you guys do.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu