Site support request: PokerMavens

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Site support request: PokerMavens

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Site support request: PokerMavens

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tsiphon
    Participant

Due to the current times alot of local people I know have been starting up online poker rooms using the software Poker Mavens by Briggsoft. This is an online browser based client. All action takes place in the browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.). Hand histories are reported in a standard format however to “download them” one must click a button “Save” which opens a new page source dialog with all the contents from the hands.

I am wondering if it is possible to add HUD support for this site. I have a feeling the limitation would be that hand histories must be manually exported to DriveHud, perhaps after a session, although I don’t know if it is possible to use some card capture technology which monitors the screen.

There are quite a few people I know currently using this software in about 5 different poker groups in the area. The client can be played on phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop using the browser.

I’m sure if support was added a few of my friends would also jump on the HUD.

For reference, I believe the websise SealsWithClubs uses Poker Maven as a backbone.

tsiphon
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t mean to repost this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu