Problems with the Heat Map…

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Problems with the Heat Map…

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Problems with the Heat Map…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ZeroScope31
    Participant

Hey, I wanted to see if anyone else was having problems with their heat maps.  My heat maps are working fine on the 4Stat DH Box. Heat maps are not working with my stats that I put in the pop ups.  It will show the % still in the top right corner on the heat map, but blank for the actual heat map colors.  Not sure if this is due to the most recent update or not.  I do know that all of my heat maps were working prior to update though.  I should add, that the heat maps work fine when I’m in the HUD creator!  They stop working when I’m playing BOL tables.. If my point is unclear, I can try to send some screenshots if need be.  Thanks

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey ZeroScope,

What version of DriveHUD are you currently using? I’m actually still using .2510. The heat maps attached to pop-ups are working with that version for me. If you believe it was working previously then it could be something to do with the newer version.

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Hey, the version I’m using is .2607.

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Also, I meant to ask, is there a way to go back to a older version? Or do you thing I should just wait it out, until DH makes a patch (or new version)?

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey ZeroScope,

It’s definitely possible to revert back to a previous version. I did it recently. You just need to uninstall DriveHUD. Then you can download a previous version. If you’ve made changes to your HUD since the new update there will be issues. You need to remove every new stat you’ve added for your HUD prior to uninstalling the new version for it to work properly with the previous version. You may want to wait to hear back from Support first. I wouldn’t imagine it’ll take too long to patch your issue, but if you really want that feature to work right now then I think reverting to a previous version may do the trick.

Kind Regards

-MCA

ZeroScope31
    Participant

alright, sounds good. thanks for your help!

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Hey MCA,

Got a email back from DH (Brian),  said there were some changes to the heat maps in the most recent update.  They will investigate the issue I was having and get back with me.  Needless to say, don’t update your DH just yet.

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Thanks for the update. I’m sure they’ll have a fix for that soon.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, ty. We’re aware of this issue. There was a change in the last build to heat maps. Some part of the optimization and apparently this part was broken. I believe it’s already fixed. I’m not sure when the next update is going out, it’s a little tricky because of the holidays right now, but it should be in there.

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Hey MCAhiTown,

Just wanted to let you know that the most recent update, (2625) fixed the issue with Heatmaps.  Wasn’t sure if you were holding off on the updates or not.  Everything is good to go, as for the Heatmaps.  Thanks for your help, and good luck at the tables.

Thanks,

Zeroscope31

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I appreciate the update. Best of luck to you at the tables as well!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu