Paused HUD, DriveHud crashed, now it crashes on launch.

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Paused HUD, DriveHud crashed, now it crashes on launch.

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Paused HUD, DriveHud crashed, now it crashes on launch.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TheKingAce
    Participant

Hi, I click the stop/pause HUD button on DriveHud 2 and the app crashed. Now, when starting DriveHud, I am prompted with the following error and clicking OK just closes DriveHud:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    at DriveHUD.Common.Wpf.Controls.CardsPanel.CreateCards()
    at DriveHUD.Common.Wpf.Controls.CardsPanel.JX1Ly8MUnZ(DependencyObject , DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs )
    at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
    at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
    at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
    at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
    at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
    at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.Activate(Object item)
    at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.AttachToContext(AttachAttempt attempt)
    at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.MS.Internal.Data.IDataBindEngineClient.AttachToContext(Boolean lastChance)
    at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Task.Run(Boolean lastChance)
    at MS.Internal.Data.DataBindEngine.Run(Object arg)
    at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireLayoutUpdateEvent()
    at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout()
    at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayoutCallback(Object arg)
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I’ve tried reinstalling DriveHud, but the error still shows up and the app still closes. How can I fix this?

bjohnson
    Participant

You’ll get a quicker response from the bottom of the Support Page.

TheKingAce
    Participant

Am I supposed to get a confirmation email that my ticket has been received? I’m pretty sure I’ve sent one already, but I never received any confirmation email.

bjohnson
    Participant

Using the support page, I have always received an automated response in the same day.  Support normally has contacted me within 24 hours with an actual response.

bjohnson
    Participant

Just as a shot, you might want to download the newest version.  I normally install over the old version.  In a couple of cases, when I have back dated to an older version, I had to uninstalled the old version first.  It has always picked up my old database without a problem.

DriveHUD 2.x Releases

TheKingAce
    Participant

First thing I did was uninstall everything, redownload it, then reinstall it. That didn’t work. I even tried uninstalling it and searching for every mention of DriveHud in the registry, but that still didn’t help.

I guess my only hope is for support to find the issue.

bjohnson
    Participant

If you still haven’t received a reply, try the link below.  FreakDaddy is the founder of DriveHud and I always get quick responses from him.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/167/poker-software/drivehud-poker-hud-amp-database-software-10-discount-1620334/index316.html

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay, I prompt our dev team about this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu