Not showing full hand replays for Ignition Zone

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Not showing full hand replays for Ignition Zone

Home Forums Not showing full hand replays for Ignition Zone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sbucks
    Participant

When I try to view replays of Ignition zone hands I’ve played, I’m only able to view up until the point at which I folded. However, when I looked at the hand history file, it showed all the actions that took place in the hand, including after I folded. Is there a way to view those actions in the hand history player?

In addition, does this mean that the population statistics for zone poker will be skewed since they don’t reflect all the actions that took place during each hand?

Thanks

connor531
    Participant

Hey @sbucks

I know this is an old thread – but I’ve noticed this same issue (just raised a support ticket)

Did you find a way to overcome this? I wish that once importing the whole history, it includes all actions + whole cards shown even if I folded previously

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

For hands that was captured by DH real time, it will only show the actions up to when you fold. If you want to see the whole hand after you fold, please download the HH from ignition then import to DH, it will then fill up the actions and hole cards you did not see.

connor531
    Participant

@EdArguelles

Not for HUD imported hands, we are talking about actual hand history files that include all the whole cards etc (Example file below).

I believe the zone hand history and the cash game hand histories are formatted slightly differently. I think this is the problem and DriveHUD doesn’t save the whole cards.

In the attached .txt file example, you can see villain had KQo in the UTG+2 /CO position. However in the hand replayer, you don’t see this.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu