No response from support?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. No response from support?

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 No response from support?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ndjunk
    Participant

Hi, I’ve both emailed and sent messages through Drive Hud 2 directly over the past few weeks and haven’t received a response.  A few weeks before that I received a response within hours, so I’m a bit confused.

The issue presently is apparently I ordered microstakes when I need to upgrade to small stakes, but I don’t see a simple way to do that through my web portal or in the client itself.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Nick

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay, we had a new issue with our support backend about a week ago. We may not have received your email. Can you please send us another upgrade request message so that we can send you the coupon to pay just the difference.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

ndjunk
    Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.  I sent an email through the drivehud2 app, does that work?  Or should I try emailing support directly again?

Nick

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Your message though DH2 may have been sent to our development team(if you had log attached to your message). I suggest messaging us again though our support page.

DH Support
    Keymaster

We did have an outstanding issue. We updated our support software 2 weeks ago (after several years of not updating it), and there’s been a lot of minor issues going on. Please try and send it again and we should get it. If you sent it via DH2 in the last few days, it would not have gotten to us.

ndjunk
    Participant

Ok, thanks- I just did so.  I’ll keep an eye out for a response email.

Nick

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, if you have any issues, just let us know. But I currently see the support channel is completely answered. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu