net win/loss not displaying correct in the in-game hud (IGN)

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. net win/loss not displaying correct in the in-game hud (IGN)

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 net win/loss not displaying correct in the in-game hud (IGN)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

Well done on an excellent DH2.  There is one problem I am experiencing in Ignition, is that the net win/loss while in game does not display the correct figure (when you hover over the (?) in the HUD.  It seems to be adding losses from the table even when I haven’t even entered the pot?

In the actual main DH2 program it is reporting the win/loss per session accurately though.

All i did was upgrade over my old DH1 and that worked fine in DH1 … would only calculate my win/loss when playing.

Any ideas?  Thanks

Matt

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

also, the avg pot size in the track conditions isn’t working correctly either

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Which DH2 version are you running? Can you please send us a message though DH2 app with logs attached so i can have our developer check this for you.

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

I am using the registered 2.0.0.5900. I will send the logs through

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

logs sent, i sent both the regular and advanced 🙂

thanks for looking into this

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

oh, i will also add that as far as i can see all the other in-game hud stats are functioning as they should

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

logs sent, i sent both the regular and advanced ? thanks for looking into this

Can you send the message again with only attach log checked and advance log unchecked.

Also, we released a minor update, for more stats and fix for report header in laptop resolution. I suggest installing/updating form a new installer.

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD2-install.exe

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

ok thanks i resent just the “attach log” this time.

I will try the link also

thanks again

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

with the minor update, the problem still is there.

it is ok for 2 hands, and then the avg pot size in the tack conditions drops to $0.01 and everyones win/loss amount, seems to just keep adding the pot amount to everyone, even if they fold preflop. only happens in game hud though, the tracking in the actual program is fine.

*shrugs*

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

here are 2 example images, 2 hands apart

Attachments:
    EdArguelles
    Keymaster

The sent log was forwarded to our developers, please wait for our update and thanks again for informing us of this issue.

emmdeeemm1977
    Participant

no problem, and thanks again also for the help.

I also tested with DH1 and that is still working fine, just in case it was an issue with Ignition.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu