Limp Fold% not recording properly

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Limp Fold% not recording properly

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Limp Fold% not recording properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

After my first few hundred hands with DRIVEHUD I am seeing the limp fold% stat terribly inaccurate. It has me as a chronic limp folder which I don’t ever do. That’s the only stat accuracy issue I’ve seen so far.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

More to add but I don’t see an edit post feature. After my session I noticed a few more issues.

• I see my money earned is showing in the red despite having a winning session. I am sure it is set to view all hands played and it does appears to be showing the correct # of hands played.
    • If I underline certain stats that are selected for the HUD it will remove all data from the HUD and show an empty box at each seat of the game table. Bold, italics and other font adjustments are working fine.
    • I see two stats under “list of available settings” within HUD stats, Label and Pop-up. What are these for and how can I utilize them?

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thanks. I’ll have someone check this out, but limp/fold should be correct. What version are you running please?

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

ver 1.0.4.690

I am unable to replay most of the hands in my session history. I found a couple that play but the vast majority will open the replayer but show the grey grid with unresponsive slider and play button.

Also, how can I see all my stats besides the ones shown by default on the dashboard? And is there any way to see my cumulative stats in the HUD rather than 1 session’s worth? Is this feature planned?

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

DH Support
    Keymaster

When you installed the new version, did you it ask you anything about mysql setup? It sounds like you have 2 versions of mysql installed now and have one version with your old data and one with the latest. Do you know how to open pgadmin and check this? Just type pgadmin to your run command line and see how many versions of postgres you have installed and if there’s more than one database installed.

As far as all of your stats shown, I’m not sure what you mean exactly. Do you mean in the gauges? All of your data is present in the reports section. And yes, we’ll have an option to have cumulative and only current session data shown on the HUD. Most people use session stats for obvious reasons.

sharpshootr
    Participant

i beleive why it seems inaccurate is because it is not recording limp & fold preflop but limp and fold post flop aswell

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

It shows 2 versions of PostgreSQL, what do I do from here?  :

ver 9.3

ver 9.5

I’ve been using the HUD for a week or so and i remember on the 2nd day having to click through familiar prompts for PostgreSQL installation but I assumed it was an overwrite process.

And regarding the other stats, say I want to see my own Donk Bet % for example, how can I see this? Below the gauges there is a row with 22 default columns containing stats. It does not show many of the stats available for HUD display.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B

DH Support
    Keymaster

Drivehud installs on 9.5 by default. If you’re having difficulty synching, please email support and they can help you.

As far as seeing your stats, we’re adding more of the stats that you’ll be able to right click on and add to any of the reports or create custom reports. That is coming soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu