Latest update…

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Latest update…

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Latest update…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    krcmdc
    Participant

First, thanks, easily my favorite update since I purchased the software. But, second, I can’t seem to get the “track conditions meter” to go away. Everything else works fine. I tick the box for hero’s hud to go away, and I save, and hero’s hud goes away. I tick the box for mouse over, I save, and it works perfectly. But when I tick the box to remove the “track conditions meter” and I save, it doesn’t go away. In fact, when I return, the box isn’t even ticked anymore. The other boxes remained ticked, but not this one.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I think there may be an issue with the setting option. I’m going to have development take a look at it. You can also right click on the track meter, and hide it.

krcmdc
    Participant

Ok, I’ll give that a try. It’s not so terribly important to me anyway, I’ve gotten used to it being there, lol. But thanks again, I for one really like/appreciate this last update.

DH Support
    Keymaster

We’re going to fix this issue in a new update likely today. It does work the way I suggested for now. Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu