Just bought DriveHUD 2 – Holdem Pro Baller Package but no email confirmation or

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Just bought DriveHUD 2 – Holdem Pro Baller Package but no email confirmation or

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Just bought DriveHUD 2 – Holdem Pro Baller Package but no email confirmation or

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pokersoft
    Participant

Hello

I Just bought DriveHUD 2 – Holdem Pro Baller Package but no email confirmation or code have been delivered?

Is there a delay in orders?

DH Support
    Keymaster

There’s no delay. You should get to a screen where all that info is provided. If you missed it and you’re not seeing your email, please check you junk / spam folders. It will be in there. You can send an email to support also from the support tab up top w/ your purchase email and they can re-send to you if you can’t locate it.

pokersoft
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    There was no serial displayed when the purchase was done, also have not got any email at all after the purchase.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I don’t see any under the email you’re using for this forum signup. What payment option did you use, and did you perhaps use a different email address?

I’d just email support with your purchase email and they can look it up if you’re not sure.

pokersoft
    Participant

I ordered through https://drivehud.com and no email have been received at all after the order completion.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Like I was saying, I don’t have any purchase linked to the address you used in the forums. Please email support from the support tab at the top of this page. They can send you the sales email again. It would be helpful to include what payment option you used, credit card, crypto, skrill, etc… ? ty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu