Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    monero
    Participant

not sure if this happens in any other game types but im having some strange issues. sometimes when a new game pops the hud will not catch it at all. this always seems to happen in the first 10-20 minutes of my sessions. i usually play 4 tables but ive seen it happen on the very first table i open. after it misses a table the hud will rearrange it self on the tables it did recognize. for example the hud boxes for table 2 will switch to table 1, or if a table goes to HU the hud for the table it missed will appear on the HU table and have 3 stat boxes for 2 players. its all very random, but it does seem to start happening after the hud misses its first table of the session. if you continue playing through the errors, the hud will catch up/stop missing tables/idk and works fine for a while until it misses another table and the issues start all over again. i always update the software and sent in logs and did a bad job of explaining this but hopefully someone can make some sense of it. thanks in advance

tldr
    – hud works great until it misses a table
    -everything stops working great for a random amount of time
    -everything works great again until it misses another table

stumbras2000
    Participant

It works fine for me on ACR Jackpots but I would love that developers would ad Chip EV stat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu