Install Failure without Errors?

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Install Failure without Errors?

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Install Failure without Errors?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    d_p_peter
    Participant

Just tried to download the free trial, went through the install process and i get the attached screen at the end.

Would love to get this setup for my next big tournaments!Drivehud Failure

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Something is blocking DH2 from installing correctly. Please temp. disable your virus scanner/firewall then reinstall using a new installer. After installing DH2, add it to your scanner/firewall exceptions.

d_p_peter
    Participant

Tried to install when booted into safe mode and the same error without error codes occurred.

Anything else I need to be aware of?

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Can you please send us a message with drivehud.log file attached though our support page so we can check what went wrong.

The drivehud.log file can be located in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\DriveHUD 2\Logs

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

d_p_peter
    Participant

There is no file directory to there. The AcePoker folder is never generated.

I tried installing onto one of my other hard drives and the same error happens, no file directory generated.

I am installing as an Administrator

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

strange.. have you tried temporally disabled your virus scanner and firewall then download a new installer then install?

d_p_peter
    Participant

Yessir, just tried again and still get the same thing.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Don’t boot into safe mode. Most likely your windows installer was occupied or hung without you knowing about it. Just run windows in normal mode (reboot). Temp disable your firewall or virus scanner. Re-install DH2 and try again. Let us know if that works now.

bjohnson
    Participant

d_p_peter,

You can also try right clicking on the executable and click on Unblock.

jeremydruckman
    Participant

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone else encounters this issue, try restarting your computer and make sure “add to desktop” and “add to start menu” are checked. Not sure why that made a difference but it got rid of the error for me and allowed me install.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu