Ignition Zone not tracking position correctly

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Ignition Zone not tracking position correctly

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Ignition Zone not tracking position correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    simplelessons
    Participant

Just played 170 hands of Zone on Ignition with the beta build. It’s telling me 88 of those hands I was on the button which is incorrect and that my VPIP/PFR from the button was 8/8 which is also incorrect.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Can you send a message from within drivehud from the support icon. Go to the support tab, send a message from there and click send advanced log. We’ll take a look. We already found one other issue and have a fix. Not sure if it’s directly related though.

radbrogoff
    Participant

I just discovered this same issue. It says I’ve been on the button for 4816/8795 hands. I play ignition zone for the most part. I already sent a support query through the application.

Attachments:
    DH Support
    Keymaster

I just discovered this same issue. It says I’ve been on the button for 4816/8795 hands. I play ignition zone for the most part. I already sent a support query through the application.

You need to update to the latest version, and do a stats rebuild:

https://drivehud.com/poker-software/DriveHUD-install.exe

It will correct this issue. There was a problem with an update from ignition a couple of weeks ago.

radbrogoff
    Participant

Okay this worked. Thank you! Please ignore my harshly worded support message. I no longer want a refund 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu