Ignition Hand History Import not working for Zone hands

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Ignition Hand History Import not working for Zone hands

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Ignition Hand History Import not working for Zone hands

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    simplelessons
    Participant

Is this supposed to work? Since I can’t capture the Zone hands live I’d like to be able to import the HH later for review.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Is this supposed to work? Since I can’t capture the Zone hands live I’d like to be able to import the HH later for review.

There is not native zone poker import support yet. We will be adding this though, so save any hands you have.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

This still isn’t working, huh? Without the HUD, we can’t even check how many zoom hands we’ve played for the day.

DH Support
    Keymaster

This still isn’t working, huh? Without the HUD, we can’t even check how many zoom hands we’ve played for the day.

I accidentally edited your message and didn’t respond.

We have not added zone import as a feature yet.

There’s no way to run a HUD on an anonymous table that switches players every hand. Running a HUD on zone was never going to be supported.

PokerFish69
    Participant

There’s no way to run a HUD on an anonymous table that switches players every hand. Running a HUD on zone was never going to be supported.

It just shows your own HUD and nothing else, but at least lets you see how many hands you’ve played and what your overall stats are. Card Catcher also works for use with HM2. This is the only thing holding me back from trying drivehud, since I exclusively play zone tables and need to know how many hands i’ve put in each session.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, we are adding the ability for zone hands to show in your stats in drivehud. This will likely be in by late next week. Maybe earlier. It’s already over 90% done.

PokerFish69
    Participant

can you make sure it shows a hud for yourself or something too? I wouldnt want to have to switch back and forth to the drivehud stat screen and click refresh just to see how many hands im up to. I want to see it per table while I grind

DH Support
    Keymaster

can you make sure it shows a hud for yourself or something too? I wouldnt want to have to switch back and forth to the drivehud stat screen and click refresh just to see how many hands im up to. I want to see it per table while I grind

Thanks for the suggestion, but this isn’t something that’s in the development plans. I will add it to suggestions though.

Nick

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if you still anticipate adding this feature to drivehud? If so, do you have an ETA? Love the hud/stats tracking for cash games + mtts, but it would be super helpful if we could manually import zone hands similar to the pt4/hm2 implementation.

Firaga

There is not native zone poker import support yet. We will be adding this though, so save any hands you have.

Is there an ETA on when this feature might be added? I am on a trial of DriveHUD and am missing hands played prior to installing and hands played on mobile. Any answer would help me make the decision on activating a full license.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Is there an ETA on when this feature might be added? I am on a trial of DriveHUD and am missing hands played prior to installing and hands played on mobile. Any answer would help me make the decision on activating a full license.

I don’t have an ETA right now. It won’t be too much longer, but there are other higher priorities from what I know at the moment. Just hand onto the hands, and when it’s possible you can import them in. Right now it will just catch zone hands in real time only.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu