hud stopped loading

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. hud stopped loading

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x hud stopped loading

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sharpshootr
    Participant

hud just stopped loading. yet it is still ble to gather data for dashoard. tried reinstalling, still nothing.

befor i had to open poker client before drivehud for it to work, so now i tried drivedud first and second, still nothing. its been a week along the trial period.

sharpshootr
    Participant

so i kept tryin by turning drivehud on and off, during one session,

blank huds would show up on one table( it was all black, and it allowed me to add notes)

a wierd thing was that there were some stats showing for one player.

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I had some issues with blank HUD boxes and fixed my issue by not using the underline text feature in font settings. If that doesnt fix then try default font settings entirely by quickly creating a second custom HUD for testing.

I’m having the same problem with the HUD not loading for some tables, or displaying stats but not updating them anymore etc. Sometimes restartin DriveHUD will fix it, sometimes no :/

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

sharpshootr
    Participant

that could be it, it stopped working right after underlining a couple of stats.

im assuming you use ubuntu for your os, and i want to ask you if you play on ignition and found a way to use their poker client instead of playing on the web browser.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yeah, thanks guys. It’s a known issue. We’ll have it fixed in this next build.

Ubuntufoo
    Participant

I use the handle Ubuntu for its philosophical meaning, I am clueless when it comes to Linux.

I only play on BetOnline right now. I heard Ignition either hides player names or allows players to change names periodically, making HUD’s difficult to use. Is that true?

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

I use the handle Ubuntu for its philosophical meaning, I am clueless when it comes to Linux. I only play on BetOnline right now. I heard Ignition either hides player names or allows players to change names periodically, making HUD’s difficult to use. Is that true?

HUD’s aren’t difficult to use on there, but they are only in session. So there’s no way to track a player long term on Ignition. The site is very soft though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu