Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    starpower
    Participant

Problem: When using the Replayer for a 9-max game, the HUD default position (above each player’s card) covers the player’s Win% value and some of the players’ bet chips graphics.

Possible solutions:

1. User option for HUD to be off in the Replayer by default
    2. Save the user’s HUD positions in the Replayer
    3. Improve the default positions for 9-max game in the Replayer
    EdArguelles
    Keymaster

I have our developer check this. For now, in your replayer, you can move the HUD to position then click the DH icon then save HUD position.

starpower
    Participant

Right-click DH icon > Save HUD position made it much better. Thank you!

Feno1
    Participant

Hi, i currently have a small issue with the replayer. I have 2 acc’s in my alias, but when I use the replayer one of the acc’s is not recognized as HERO. So when I click on show hero’s hold cards it does not show but when i click show opponent’s hole cards all cards obv get shown (mine included). Not a big deal, but how can i fix this? not an issue with other account, and both accounts are combined into one database (alias).

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Hi, i currently have a small issue with the replayer. I have 2 acc’s in my alias, but when I use the replayer one of the acc’s is not recognized as HERO. So when I click on show hero’s hold cards it does not show but when i click show opponent’s hole cards all cards obv get shown (mine included). Not a big deal, but how can i fix this? not an issue with other account, and both accounts are combined into one database (alias).

Which site are the player ID you have on your alias from? i tried recreating the issue but its not happing on my side. Please send us a message through support so we can check this for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu