Hud creation with Heat maps..

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Hud creation with Heat maps..

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Hud creation with Heat maps..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ZeroScope31
    Participant

When making a new Hud, I’m using the “4 Stat DH Box” For example, one of the four stats would be PFR.  I don’t want to  put a heat map on top of PFR. (showing all hands that PFR and saw at SD), due to it being so vague.  Now I put a “line bar graph” on top of PFR. Within the Line bar graph I will put in UO-PFR EP,  UO-PFR MP and so on.. So, now I would like to be able to put in a heat map on every single one of the UO-PFR stats. This way I can see exactly what hands they are raising with from each position.  The system will not let me add the heat map like that.  I can make a heat map like that if I were to use a “Plain Stat Box” without a line bar graph in it. I like using the 4 Stat DH Box instead of the plain stat box though. Any way that we can be able to add a heat map inside of a line bar graph, in a future update?   Hope that made sense!

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, thanks. We’ve talked about adding heat maps to specific pop-ups. The issue isn’t because it’s a line bar or text, but because it’s a pop-up window. It’s something that’s on our to-do list.

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Okay good, thanks

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I recently noticed this tool tip. Maybe it always said this and I just never noticed, but I did make a suggestion for this feature recently. I just figured it might have been recently added because it will be implemented in a future update.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, I think the original plan was to have the heat map w/ any pop-up stat, but right now it can’t do that with all. It will be added in an upcoming version though.

Imalokbox
    Participant

Yes, I think the original plan was to have the heat map w/ any pop-up stat, but right now it can’t do that with all. It will be added in an upcoming version though.

Hi Could you tell me which stats currently available would work with heat maps ?

thanks

ZeroScope31
    Participant

Hey Imalokbox,

The easiest way to tell if you can apply the heatmap to a stat would be to click and drag the heat map over the stat you want to add it to.  If the icon stays white while holding it over the stat, then you can use the heat map for that by dropping it on top of stat.  If the icon/cursor becomes grayed out, then it will not let you add the heat map to that stat.  If you are still having trouble with it, there is a video you can watch on youtube. Thanks & Goodluck

Thanks,
    ZeroScope

DH Support
    Keymaster

Thank you zero.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu