HUD boxes not aligning with correct player

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. HUD boxes not aligning with correct player

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x HUD boxes not aligning with correct player

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ubuntufoo
    Participant

At every table I play now I have to use the sit here function within betonline to align the stats properly. They never automatically align properly anymore. There is no preferred seating option for betonline that I’m aware of.

Also any ETA on when more graphing options will be available? I’d love to see my red line.

Thank you!

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTSD
    FTS/STL/Fv3B/3B
    FvCB/CBFlop/CBTurn/#hands

DH Support
    Keymaster

At every table I play now I have to use the sit here function within betonline to align the stats properly. They never automatically align properly anymore. There is no preferred seating option for betonline that I’m aware of. Also any ETA on when more graphing options will be available? I’d love to see my red line. Thank you!

Correct, there’s no set preferred seating anymore. However when you use the sit here function, drivehud intercepts that function and adjusts your hud. I think it might take one hand to be played before it does, but it will auto adjust. Try and close BOL and drivehud and re-update drivehud. You might have updated when you had BOL open and this could cause some issues w/ DH file updates.

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.0.9.1223.exe

As far as graphs, we will be adding a ton of new options here soon. The new HUD needs to be released, and we’ll be adding more site compatibility, stats and graphing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu