Hole cards in Dashboard do not align with currently selected player

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Hole cards in Dashboard do not align with currently selected player

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Hole cards in Dashboard do not align with currently selected player

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    n9d
    Participant

For example, if I filter for one of my IDs, it will not list my hole cards, rather it will list some other random person on the table.

The screenshot with only 1 holecard showing up is with Hero selected

The screenshot with all the holecards showing up is when I select another random player that the dashboard view for some reason associates with my hands. The player I selected is not even in 99% of these hands.

Could this have something to do with incorrect seat settings while importing the hands or something…..? All the actual results appear to be correct, just not the displayed cards in the dashboard view. If that could be the case, do I have to re-import all the hands or is there something else I can try?

Thank you in advance.

n9d
    Participant

Ignore me, after not being able to fix this for the longest time, I just now realized I had the ‘opponents’ tab open with hero ID obviously being at the top of the list, thus defaulting to the dashboard view.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know.  Glad you got it working.

n9d
    Participant

The classic moment where you realize what was wrong 30 seconds after you hit post >_<

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu