Filter Out Short-Handed Data for HUD Stats

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Filter Out Short-Handed Data for HUD Stats

Home Forums Feature Requests and Feedback for DriveHUD 1.x Filter Out Short-Handed Data for HUD Stats

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MCAChiTown
    Participant

It would cool if we had the ability to only see 3-6 handed statistics on our opponents’ 6max HUD. The statistics that come from HU play at a 6max table can really distort some of the HUD stats. Thanks.

DH Support
    Keymaster

It would cool if we had the ability to only see 3-6 handed statistics on our opponents’ 6max HUD. The statistics that come from HU play at a 6max table can really distort some of the HUD stats. Thanks.

If you go into the HUD tab, and click on the paint icon at the bottom right, there’s a filter setting for your hud in the bottom pull down that you can set to only show 6-max, or whatever data you want.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

I am aware that the data from HU tables can be filtered out by doing what you suggested, but if I sit at a 6max table with one opponent for a few hours then I’m pretty sure that that data is getting put into the 6max HUD. I’d like to be able to filter this situation out of the 6max HUD. If I am wrong about this then please correct me.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I am aware that the data from HU tables can be filtered out by doing what you suggested, but if I sit at a 6max table with one opponent for a few hours then I’m pretty sure that that data is getting put into the 6max HUD. I’d like to be able to filter this situation out of the 6max HUD. If I am wrong about this then please correct me.

I’m not 100% sure. I’ll check w/ development tomorrow.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Did you hear back about this?

DH Support
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s filtered by table type, not number of players.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu