Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nice2cu
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m a long time dh1 user and just installed dh2 a few days ago and i would like to suggest a few moddifications/fetures:
    1.it would be nice if i could replay all hands from a tourney for review,not just individually.
    2.”flop bet size x or less” stat change the sizes the same as in “fold to flop bet size” stat,for example flop bet size between 25% and 40%.
    3.another issue could be about the stats in a pop-up, assign text and assign stat should not cancel each other ,it would be nice to see the text and the stat in the same cell in this way you can color code the stat and the text in the same way, for example color code de stat more then 50% red, less then 50% green now you’ll see the text and the stat in the same color.

nice2cu
    Participant

one more 🙂

4.it would be nice to change the text color in 4-Stat DH BOX ,right now i can only change the background ,even if i change foreground text color is still white.

nice2cu
    Participant

Again,i would like to remind you ,if you can,to change the ”flop bet size x or less” stat in the same manner as in “fold to flop bet size” stat,because right now only flop bet size to 25% or less is relevant …the others are 100% USELESS,please see pic attached ,you’ll see lots of the stats (bet pot or less, 75% or less,etc) are 100% ,which doesn’t say anything ,everybody bets pot or less most of the time,on the other hand ,if you to like bets between pot and 76% ,etc that would be relevant to see which bet sizes villan uses.

Attachments:
    pakausis
    Participant

Yap. It should be:  bet size between 25%-50% / 50%-75% / 75%-POT, etc…

nice2cu
    Participant

That’s right,i hope an admin will reply to this…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu