02/17/2022 at 6:44 pm #91354
Hey gents the new version of DH looks great i download trial and plan to move over from pt4. I have a few questions so i apologize for the long post. How do i use the apestyles reference code to get the hud? Do use the link sign in and purchase?</p>
1. can someone elaborate on dynamic star option. Say for RFI, 3-bet, Fold 3bet and fold to steal?
2. What is hide cell in stat option or hud option (sorry not on my pc)
3. position check box if checked is this in postion?
4. i noticed on the apestyles hud that some stars have background color that change i assume off stat value. How is this done want to use on a cash game hud?02/18/2022 at 4:38 am #91496
I was having one other issue while color coding stats i want to make the stat red under 10% and green above 10 so i made first box less than 10 second box less than 100 and set value to zero for the rest but stats that are greater than 10% are not showing up green but white still?02/18/2022 at 4:08 pm #91687EdArguellesKeymaster
You just purchase using Jon’s link on his twitch page and and then contact us for the coupon code discount
1. Dynamic stats only apply to sites that allow them, but basically it will only display when it’s relevant to the action at the table.
2. If this option is checked then it will not display the stat in the HUD, and only in the designer.
3. Checkbox that when enabled shows only data for opponent based on whether they are IP or OOP (show stats related only to that position). – does not apply to all stats and will not be enabled if it’s not applicable to that stat.
4. Correct- these are set in the color range. If you click on a stat in the HUD and click color range, it will display the range shown for each color.
As far your color question, you need to set the remaining ranges 10 – 100 w/ the same color if you’re only using two ranges.
And thanks for the kind words. If you need any help just let us know
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by EdArguelles.
Attachments:02/19/2022 at 8:48 am #91941
Thanks for help.
1. so this just hides a hud stat in game is how i’m taking it.
2 & 3. Since these options are available for all stats how can we tell which stats it will work for. I play mainly on ACR so dynamic stats should work.
is there any way to see the definition of stats outside of the DH1 definitions i can find? There are a lot more stats now.
02/21/2022 at 12:51 am #92820EdArguellesKeymaster
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Patroclus513.
2, Not sure I understand your question, for site that DH2’s dynamic stats feature support, it should work with all stats.
About the stats definition, we are still updating our list. When its done we are going to add more stats on this link:02/21/2022 at 2:40 pm #93026
So what i was asking about dynamic or position stats. I get dynamic should work for all stats assuming site allows it. For position check box i had a bit of confusion but i believe you were saying when checked it doesn’t apply to all stats but only the stat its checked for. Also is there no stat for raise first in Mp and fold to a 3-bet. Looks like there are a lot of fold to 3-bet stats but they are only broken down by specific scenarios. Example UO-Pfr MP fold vs btn 3-bet.
thanks for the link to stats and help. How much for custom hid design by chance?02/22/2022 at 6:06 pm #93368
To clarify dynamic stats and positional.
dynamic for example fold to steal (will disappear if they aren’t in blinds correct) and lets say F3b if dynamic it is not a position vs position meaning they fold to 3b when in ep vs btn 3b.
position box will make cbet ip or oop based on current position and if used for F3B it would display f3b ip or f3b oop based on where villain is in reference to hero?02/23/2022 at 9:30 am #93631DH SupportKeymaster
To clarify dynamic stats and positional. dynamic for example fold to steal (will disappear if they aren’t in blinds correct) and lets say F3b if dynamic it is not a position vs position meaning they fold to 3b when in ep vs btn 3b. position box will make cbet ip or oop based on current position and if used for F3B it would display f3b ip or f3b oop based on where villain is in reference to hero?
Correct. For teh stats that dynamic apply to this is true. Not all stats are dynamic, and the same with positional. Positional will be allowed on a stat and just show the relevant IP or OOP data. The team is still adding more stats / info to this since it’s new.03/14/2022 at 7:03 pm #101142CallDaMedicParticipant
I just downloaded the trial version. I’m impressed with the overall look. I’m overwhelmed with all the possible information. However, the initial setup doesn’t seem too friendly for the tech deficient. (no YouTube videos on initial set up. you should make one) I’m going to have sooo many questions. It took me two days to figure out how to sync my sites to the software. I just played a few hands of cash and a baby micro tourney just to see the interface. not bad. I already have a few questions prior to the end of the trial and i purchase it completely.
- is there an index for the color codes?
- will i have to always move the stat box each time i log into a new game or will it remember where i placed it going forward.
- i noticed it combined my tourney with my cash game showing I lost over $10k when I only played 2 micros cash and 2 tourneys.
- the alias, can I change the name? or will i have to delete and recreate?
- how do I combine all the stats from each site?
I’ll leave it there for now. I’m excited to go back and tinker with it
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.