Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beta feedback

so I got busy with the new beta that just got released and quickly realized that now the last 4hands played are no longer showing up? and the last 4villain showdown hands are not showing up? is this a stat that we have to add in now?

DH Support
    Keymaster

so I got busy with the new beta that just got released and quickly realized that now the last 4hands played are no longer showing up? and the last 4villain showdown hands are not showing up? is this a stat that we have to add in now?

No. This may be a bug. It was ok in the last few betas, but this very last build there might be an issue. There was an issue w/ a couple of stats because something changed last minute. I’ll have to speak to the development team and find out why.

chris

Is this an experiment or tried and tested or is it to try to get these sites like america’s card room and betonline to work with a hud. It seems if the new release of a beta or the newest release doesn’t work correctly you can’t play poker with a drive hud until the next release comes out which is weeks. When i email support they send me the same auto response to reset my activation code which is useless. I’m not playing poker since i started getting drive hud and betonline broke down i’ve tried to play america’s card room and the hud will just not pop up. It marks a mtt down as played and is in my tournament gallery of tournaments played but when i played there was no hud. I’ve read the online manual the other material and i can’t find a solution without some sort of support. i added my problems on the support forum and haven’t gotten a response for over 7 hours. On the new release i can’t even set up a custom hud and save it as my own custom name. When i do and i shut down drive hud the custom hud created and the custom hud name is deleted after i saved it before i exited out. This has all happened since i downloaded the newest version of the drivehud. I used to be able to create custom huds easily and save them by my own custom names on the trial version that i paid for a year through. I would appreciate a response and possibly some answers for these problems sometime soon.

DH Support
    Keymaster

I got all 8 of your forums posts and we got all of your emails. Like I’ve said, BOL put out an update. We don’t have control over their updates. Usually updates to sites, if it does cause an issue, only take a couple of hours to fix. This isn’t the case w/ this update. We are working on it though. The team has been working day and night on it. And when it’s ready an auto update will be released.

As far as ACR, something is off in your setup and if you send your log we’ll help you address it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu