exporting hands to a forum

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. exporting hands to a forum

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x exporting hands to a forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    turfguy02
    Participant

when i choose to export a hand no matter what i chose be 2+2 or cardschat when post in a forum it doesnt come out right. and if i post in there converter it either say invalid data or just sittes and spins but never spits out the converted hand. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

turfguy02

DH Support
    Keymaster

when i choose to export a hand no matter what i chose be 2+2 or cardschat when post in a forum it doesnt come out right. and if i post in there converter it either say invalid data or just sittes and spins but never spits out the converted hand. any help would be appreciated. thanks, turfguy02

What forum are you trying to post to? I’ve not see any issues with export, but any specific info would be helpful.

turfguy02
    Participant

a private google plus group. but even when i plug it into 2+2 or cardchat converter it wont do anything. says invalid data for 2+2, and cardchat just spinnes and does nothing. i dont know if i am doing something wrong lol. i have tried exporting the hand as raw data and using the other 3 options as well.

thanks,

turfguy

DH Support
    Keymaster

a private google plus group. but even when i plug it into 2+2 or cardchat converter it wont do anything. says invalid data for 2+2, and cardchat just spinnes and does nothing. i dont know if i am doing something wrong lol. i have tried exporting the hand as raw data and using the other 3 options as well. thanks, turfguy

Yeah, w/o seeing the private group format, it’s difficult to comment. But you can export as a raw hand in those cases.

As far as 2+2 and cardschat, don’t post it into the converter. Just post it on the forum as a new topic. It’s already converted. It will work if you just post it. I promise. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu