Drivehud is repeatedly not recording hand histories.

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support for DriveHUD 1.x
  4. Drivehud is repeatedly not recording hand histories.

Home Forums General Support for DriveHUD 1.x Drivehud is repeatedly not recording hand histories.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Allie

The hud works, but the captured data is somehow lost and my graph/stats aren’t updated

MCAChiTown
    Participant

Hey Allie,

Is your site nickname selected at the top of DriveHUD in the player search bar? For Ignition, Bovada or Bodog you need to enter Hero for your stats to appear.

Kind Regards

-MCA

Allie

Yes, I’ve cycled through the names to see if there was another hero that might be me. The only “hero” that is me is no longer tracking my hands even though the hud works.

DH Support
    Keymaster

If your HUD is up and running, then your data is being captured. You need to set your player ID in drivehud (top right hand pull down menu) to your poker site username. If you’re on Ignition/Bodog, then it’s hero for Ignition. Otherwise it’s your poker site player name.

MCAChiTown
    Participant

That seems odd Allie. Are you sure it’s not showing updated data after you click refresh in DriveHUD?

Have you downloaded the latest version?

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.6.1.2801.exe

If you’re still having issues then you should send your logs to Support by clicking the gear icon in the top right of DriveHUD.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu