DriveHUD beta – v188.8.131.522:
– Added HUD filters
– Added PS Zoom support (beta) PT.UK not support yet
– Added auto-center setting for iPoker
– Improved cash table detection for iPoker
– Fixed Fold to C-Bet in 3-bet Pot% tooltip
– Fixed Fold to C-Bet in 4-bet Pot% tooltip
– Fixed Ignition player seat positions in predefined layouts
– Hero seat will be detected as soon as player joined Ignition table
– Fixed the issue when HUD didn’t show up on Satellite tournaments tables (Ignition/Bodog)
A couple of quick notes. You will be asked to do a stat re-build. You don’t have to do it on first load, I’d recommend doing it. It shouldn’t take very long on most databases. You can do it later from the settings menu.
The HUD filters can be accessed from the HUD tab and the paint icon (bottom right). There’s filters you can set for a specific HUD for # of players and date ranges. We’ll be adding some more in game filter from the table soon as well.
Pokerstars zoom is now supported. Next build we’ll have support for PS.UK, which is not currently supported.
We’re hoping to have first beta of player xray sometime next week. We’ll see, but I know people keep asking and I’ll do my best to update in here.