DriveHUD beta – v1.0.9.1160

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. DriveHUD 1.x Releases
  4. DriveHUD beta – v1.0.9.1160

Home Forums DriveHUD 1.x Releases DriveHUD beta – v1.0.9.1160

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DH Support
    Keymaster

New DriveHUD beta – v1.0.9.1160
    https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.0.9.1160.exe

Change Log:
    – Fixed issues in place position calculations for S&Gs
    – Fixed issues in winning calculations for tournaments if multiple players are all-in and cash
    – Fixed issue when player info icon wasn’t listed in stat list
    – Fixed issue when HUD stopped working if notification window (Load Layout, Export hand, etc.) wasn’t closed before next hand
    – Fixed summary import for freeroll tournaments for PS
    – Fixed UI issues on low resolutions (1024×768 is minimum supported resolution now)
    – Fixed issue when DH didn’t detect Ignition/Bodog client if there was opened window with same file name as Ignition/Bodog client
    – Fixed issues in Omaha equity calculations

Nick Hlebechuk

Hey there, whats included in the newest update? I am still considering purchasing, my trial wont let me use the update. I wanted to use the trial for the full 30 days but now I want the update. lol

DH Support
    Keymaster

Hey there, whats included in the newest update? I am still considering purchasing, my trial wont let me use the update. I wanted to use the trial for the full 30 days but now I want the update. lol

The newest update which I’m about to post is just an interm build to address Ignitions new poker lobby yesterday. It broke the HUD for cash games, so we put out a fix for it yesterday. The new build that we’ll have w/ a lot of new features and HUD designer should be posted in our forums tomorrow. This is the update you’ll want.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu