DriveHUD beta update – v1.4.1.1906:

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. DriveHUD 1.x Releases
  4. DriveHUD beta update – v1.4.1.1906:

Home Forums DriveHUD 1.x Releases DriveHUD beta update – v1.4.1.1906:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DH Support
    Keymaster

DriveHUD beta update – v1.4.1.1906:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/DriveHUD-install_v1.4.1.1906.exe

1. Improved performance of equity calculations
    2. Fixed zone poker positions (rebuild is required)
    3. Fixed PS zoom
    4. Fixed won amount on tournament tab
    5. Fixed errors in tournament detection [IPoker, WPN]
    6. Fixed the issue when HUD might crash on launch (since new performance update)
    7. Fixed heat map logic
    8. Fixed the issue when make/edit notes popup didn’t appear sometimes
    9. Fixed the issue when PartyPoker hands weren’t imported after the break in tournament
    10. Fixed the issue when duplicates might appear in the player list when new hand was imported
    11. Fixed the issue when DH showed incorrect net won for iPoker hands (rebuild is required to correct existing data)
    12. Improved HUD performance
    13. Fixed the issue when DH switched to the first line in the report when new hand was imported
    14. GG network fixes

BellaGrowl
    Participant

I’ve seen “fixed” or “improved” heat maps in a few updates now. Just exactly what kind of improvements are being made to them?

DH Support
    Keymaster

I’ve seen “fixed” or “improved” heat maps in a few updates now. Just exactly what kind of improvements are being made to them?

Speed, and how they are displayed. They were displayed based on total hands played for each hand range. Now they show distribution based on how often they are played in relation to how many other hand ranges are played. So if something is played 1/10 times, it’s not assigned a static color but dependent on the ratio of that hand range to all hand ranges.

BellaGrowl
    Participant

Very, very cool. Thanks for the response. I use them for VPIP, PFR, 3B, and 4B, and naturally they’ve been extremely helpful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu