1. Improved performance of equity calculations
2. Fixed zone poker positions (rebuild is required)
3. Fixed PS zoom
4. Fixed won amount on tournament tab
5. Fixed errors in tournament detection [IPoker, WPN]
6. Fixed the issue when HUD might crash on launch (since new performance update)
7. Fixed heat map logic
8. Fixed the issue when make/edit notes popup didn’t appear sometimes
9. Fixed the issue when PartyPoker hands weren’t imported after the break in tournament
10. Fixed the issue when duplicates might appear in the player list when new hand was imported
11. Fixed the issue when DH showed incorrect net won for iPoker hands (rebuild is required to correct existing data)
12. Improved HUD performance
13. Fixed the issue when DH switched to the first line in the report when new hand was imported
14. GG network fixes
I’ve seen “fixed” or “improved” heat maps in a few updates now. Just exactly what kind of improvements are being made to them?
Speed, and how they are displayed. They were displayed based on total hands played for each hand range. Now they show distribution based on how often they are played in relation to how many other hand ranges are played. So if something is played 1/10 times, it’s not assigned a static color but dependent on the ratio of that hand range to all hand ranges.