01/31/2017 at 10:23 pm #3842
We’re going to start posting some of the beta updates in here as well. We’ll indicate if it’s a full release or beta in the threads.
New DriveHUD beta – v22.214.171.1249
– Added Apps screen
– Added Omaha all-In equity calculator
– Fixed SQLite initialization error (when DH db doesn’t exist in Postgres)
– Fixed upgrade issue (it wasn’t possible to upgrade license on some systems)
– Fixed ACR/BCP issue when HUD show up only on one table if 2 or more tables with same names were opened
– Fixed BOL issues with bad formatted hands
– Fixed issue when DH didn’t close HUD process properly
– Auto-import will be aborted if stop is clicked (it wasn’t possible to stop auto-import if many files were available for importing)
– Fixed OutOfMemory issue (DH crashed after it imported 8-10k hands without break)
– Fixed issue when ACR/BCP/PS/888 importing doesn’t work properly, and DH must be restarted to fix the problem
– Fixed issue when some PS hands weren’t imported properly
– HUD settings have been re-worked
– Fixed BOL Anonymous table HUD tracking
– HUD Migration added
– BOL Threading fix
– Added feature to re-initialize the hud in case of exception
– Added option to send Advanced Log
– Fixed upgrading license issue
– Fixed “Set Player ID” popup screen
– Migrated to new DB structure
– Fixed issue when hud view type wasn’t saved
– Fixed Ignition/BOL tournament speed detection
– Fixed several WPN related issues
– Added new Betonline 9max tables
– Improved importing performance
– Added new stats
– Fixed report exceptions
– Made several performance improvements
– Changed HUD behavior
– Added on-table context menu (for the DH symbol)
– Fixed site settings issues
– Fixed layout issues
– Added BlackChipPoker support
– Added PokerStars.PT support
– Added feature to display player note on mouse over note icon
– Added new report stats
– Fixed HUD service configuration
– Fixed duplicate hand number issue
– Added opponent analysis report
– Report analysis performance improvements
– Fixed initial hud positions for pokerstars and 888
– Fixed Directory Importing
– Improved PS tournament parser02/03/2017 at 2:32 am #3860JBGuest
Thank you for all the hard work! I’ve installed it and have it running.
Any chance to get support for the Ignition Zone poker hand data in the near future?
Jonathan B.02/03/2017 at 8:05 pm #3861
Thank you for all the hard work! I’ve installed it and have it running. Any chance to get support for the Ignition Zone poker hand data in the near future? Thank you, Jonathan B.
You can’t catch Ignition hands in real time. It’s not like other fast poker sites that there’s full data present. We will possibly add manual import support for zone though in the future.02/05/2017 at 4:13 pm #3867JBGuest
Interesting. let us know when you can work time to implement that. I play it alot and would really like to include it in my stats to have an accurate data set.
Any way to pay for the app in bitcoin? Very happy with it in the trial and would like to purchase it.
Jonathan02/05/2017 at 8:34 pm #3868
Interesting. let us know when you can work time to implement that. I play it alot and would really like to include it in my stats to have an accurate data set. Any way to pay for the app in bitcoin? Very happy with it in the trial and would like to purchase it. Many thanks, Jonathan
I don’t think you understood. There’s no way do this since the info is not complete. It’s not like other fast poker sites where the data is readily given. Some of the hands we can get complete, and some we can’t, so the data would just always end up off.
We don’t currently accept bitcoin. We accept paypal and major credit card.02/06/2017 at 10:26 pm #3873frank smithGuest
can u tell me what is the latest stable release? and do u have a link for it?02/06/2017 at 11:08 pm #3876
can u tell me what is the latest stable release? and do u have a link for it?
This build is stable. When we put up a beta build we run it through over 400+ stress tests. So there’s nothing we’re putting up that will have any major issue. It’s more there could be minor issues like something doesn’t format right, text is off, etc…
This beta is being released tomorrow, so it is the current latest stable build.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.