DriveHUD Beta release update – v188.8.131.5257:
– Added ability to create preflop and push charts
– Added Nox support for Asian Hand Converter (only Android 5.1)
– Fixed the issue when PS hand wasn’t imported if someone cashed out w/o fee
– Fixed fatal error if some sub folder wasn’t accessible during manual import
– Fixed the issue when unexpected random text ‘(0/0)’ was added to the left column of HUD line bar graph
A couple of notes on this build. The hand chart and push chart creation is not going to be available in the HUD yet. You can create and save, export, share, etc… It will be added to any site that allows it.
Nox is now supported for the Asian hand converter in this build. The default OS it installs for android is V5.1. That’s the only one it supports right now, and the only one I’m aware that Nox will install.