DH2 is very laggy on 4 tables+

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. DH2 is very laggy on 4 tables+

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 DH2 is very laggy on 4 tables+

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nice2cu
    Participant

Hi,

Dh2 is getting really laggy after 4 tables and on,sometimes the hud blocks and i have to close it and restart it,sometimes it blocks the poker software too and i have to close and restart that too.I already send the logs via dh2 and explained the problem,if you didn’t get them let me know .

DH Support
    Keymaster

What site are you playing on? You should not have any lag whatsoever. DH1 wasn’t even laggy, and DH2 is much faster. I’ll look for your log and message, but I’d suspect a system config issue or video card setting.

nice2cu
    Participant

acr ,bol and intertops mostly .With dh1 i didn’t had any problems whatso ever,i could’ve run like 10-12 tables without any lag.Dh2 blocks a few times per session.As a video card i have an radeon rx550 2gb.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Can you check that you have the latest version of DH2 in the forums please? That’s doesn’t make much sense if you didn’t have issues w/ DH1, and DH2 is much more robust and quicker. Please send a log from the support forum so we can look at what’s going on. It could be something w/ your HUD setup.

DH Support
    Keymaster

This is the latest build:

DriveHUD 2 Beta update – v2.0.0.6027

nice2cu
    Participant

yes i have latest version .6027 .I didn’t saw any improvement since i dl the first time the version from like a month ago.

nice2cu
    Participant

btw,i have same hud like on dh1 but with different pop-ups.Logs sent.

DH Support
    Keymaster

Ok, ty. I just got feedback from development and they said there’s 459 pop-ups loading in your HUD. I guess there’s a lot of duplicates that were created as well, so they think most of these are loading when they shouldn’t. Average HUD has about 20 pop-ups. Any ways, they have your log and setup so they are replicating it and I’ll let you know more.

nice2cu
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me,that makes a lot of sense now,i can see the pop up folder full of duplicates for example popupx, popupx(1),popupx(2) ,etc  .I’ll try to delete the duplicates ,get rid of the old hud setups that i don’t use, hopefully things improve.New feature request: ability to delete the pop-ups directly from dh2 🙂

nice2cu
    Participant

Update: i got rid of all the duplicates,deteled all old hud setups kept only the hud i’m using right now with 22 pop-ups …there is definitely an improvement in speed,but still getting a bit laggy and hud blocked once.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu