Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ikcero
    Participant

Hi,

can you make some option to manage playing on diffrent clubs/apps? I play pokerbros where I have USD but also grinding PPP where I have diffrent currency or ClubGG with another diffrent currency. There is a cool feature in DH2 to set rakeback diffrently for every account – it would be awesome to have similar thing to attach diffrent currencies to diffrent accounts and have my winnings already converted to USD. Now my winnings are unreadable because of diffrent currencies and a solution to fix this is not really complicated.

I saw that elite HUD is already reading somehow what club are you playing and converting the stakes on the handhistories level. When I was playing 5/10 BRL in Brazil club the elite hud was already generating hand histories on 1/2 stakes USD – wich is equivalent of 5/10 brl. This would be really fantastic it just requires a strong list of clubs.

It would be really helpful if you find a way to make it happen and make winnings of a lot of people more readable.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

We already have this on the list. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu