Club GG HUD never saves

1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General Support For DriveHUD 2
  4. Club GG HUD never saves

Home Forums General Support For DriveHUD 2 Club GG HUD never saves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    diamus
    Participant

Hello

I use asia converter on clubgg and it doesn´t save the hud position. When I press save there is no adjustment on the other tables and also when I open a new table I have to move stats manually every time. There should be a feature like apply to all tables of the same size at least.

Thx

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

Please make sure you only have one table open. Re-position the HUD then save position. After doing that, all table with the same table size will load the HUD on the position you saved.

diamus
    Participant

Unfortunately that does not work. It doesn´t save. I don´t know why. Same thing happens with X-Poker. No saving and always adjusting all the players by hand it is very tedious

diamus
    Participant

I just tried it with pokerstars I guess the save Hud feature is also not working there… I had only one table open did the adjustments and saved. Opened the same table again and it was still the old format.

EdArguelles
    Keymaster

For poker site that has preferred seating like pokerstars,ACR,etc. you need to set the preferred seating for both poker site and DH2 the same and the HUD should automatically align with the right player.

As for X-poker, did you have any other table open? Close all poker table (including tables of different poker site). Open only one table, then reposition and save position. If it still does not work, send us a message though DH2’s headset/support icon with log attached so we can check this for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu